Re: [isocpp-lib-ext] SG7 Meeting P1240R2 part 2 on February 23th at 16:00 UTC

From: Matus Chochlik <chochlik_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 18:47:46 +0100
Hi SG7,

As we've discussed I'm sending the links to:
- the meeting C++ talk (the audio is messy for the first minute and half,
if gets better afterwards, you can skip to 1:30 nothing of value will be
lost)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP0gsVy502w

- The slides from that talk:
https://matus-chochlik.github.io/mirror/latex/meeting_cpp.pdf

-The slides from today (again):
https://matus-chochlik.github.io/mirror/latex/value_vs_type_based.pdf

- The reflection "library" is implemented here:
https://github.com/matus-chochlik/mirror/tree/develop/include/mirror

- Examples and use-cases:
https://github.com/matus-chochlik/mirror/tree/develop/example/mirror

- Doxygen docs (W.I.P.):
https://matus-chochlik.github.io/mirror/doxygen/

- Compiler-explorer sandbox (the implementation is done by me (far from a
compiler-guru/sensei) so it is horribly un-optimized):
https://compiler-explorer.com/z/9931EW6xb
https://compiler-explorer.com/z/W9csaWPfq

- The clang fork (the goal of which was to implement the TS) is here:
https://github.com/matus-chochlik/llvm-project

HTH,
Feedback on any of these things is very welcome.

--Matus

P.S. I've attached the slides for another talk that goes through the
use-cases (I'd maybe like to torture some other conference audiences with
that, so please do not share the attached PDF outside of WG21. Thank you!
:) )