Re: [isocpp-lib-ext] SG7 Meeting P1240R2 part 2 on February 23th at 16:00 UTC

From: Jonathan O'Connor <jonathan.oconnor_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 13:48:22 +0000
Matus,
I've read your presentation and you explain why splicing needs to be done in a consteval context. However you don't show how to do splicing in your type-based approach. Having seen your recent Meetup talk, I remember you having get_value() and get_name() (?) functions which work outside of the consteval context. It might be useful to add a slide or two to clarify this point.

Regards,
Jonathan