Re: [SG7] [isocpp-ext] P2320: "The Syntax of Static Reflection" feedback request

From: Gašper Ažman <gasper.azman_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 16:28:47 +0000
I also agree with the paper authors that we shouldn't standardize omitting
'...' until we have more usage experience. We're in danger of going down
the perl-route of flattening lists implicitly, which is *also* a terrible
mistake. At least right now we have no way to pass packs (perl list
analogues) and they're always forwarded explicitly flattened, so flattening
is not surprising.