Re: [SG7] SG7 | varid R1 paper

From: Hana Dusíková <hanicka_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 13:50:37 +0100
What's the paper number? I would like to see previous version too.

Any paper is welcome, and I will try to schedule discussion for it. Looking at your paper it seems to me, it similar as a reflection over expression, I think you should be able to do same thing without any new language facility other than future reflection.

Hana