Re: [SG7] [isocpp-ext] Metaprogramming

From: Michael Hava <mfh_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 15:12:35 +0000
Thanks for the reminder!

I have a short question that’s probably better asked here than during the meeting:

Section 5.3 contains this: "However, some members of the committee, myself included, prefer to use the template keyword over constexpr to introduce such parameters…"
Is there a paper with a rationale for that preference?

Best,
Michael