From: Ext <ext-bounces@lists.isocpp.org> On Behalf Of Hana Dusíková via Ext
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 3:35 PM
To: sg7@lists.isocpp.org; Andrew Sutton <asutton@lock3software.com>
Subject: Re: [isocpp-ext] Metaprogramming

Hi, just a quick reminder SG7 is going to meet this Wednesday at 16:00 UTC (as it is in calendar). Attaching the zoom link:

https://iso.zoom.us/j/95265598464?pwd=R2VtTStQK25GU1VRWDBkTkdweFFtQT09

We are going to discuss P2273 "Metaprogramming". Andrew did an R1 version of paper, which is conversion of the original into markdown format with some small changes.

@Andrew: can you elaborate on the changes you made between R0 and R1 here so we all are on same boat?

Hana

On 23. 10. 2020, at 10:22, Hana Dusíková <hanicka@hanicka.net> wrote:

Hi!

I guess you all notices pretty big paper from Andrew in October mailing: http://open-std.org/JTC1/SC22/WG21/docs/papers/2020/p2237r0.pdf

I'm going to schedule a SG7 meeting in 2 or 3 weeks, to give everyone who wants to attend to read it in detail.

I'm also starting this thread (reply only to SG7 mailing list please), where I would like to keep discussion and give Andrew questions you would like him to answer.

Due the amount and number of changes the paper propose there is a chance we will have more than one meeting. Don't expect any voting during first one. I would like to focus us on informed discussion only.

Have a nice weekend!

Hana