Re: [SG7] [isocpp-ext] [isocpp-lib-ext] Metaprogramming

From: Andrew Sutton <asutton.list_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 17:21:56 -0400

> Thanks! Is there a version of the paper with numbered pages to make it
> easier to annotate comments in feedback? It does not need to be an
> r-number, just a draft would be sufficient.

Hi Gaby,

I migrated the paper to markdown for better control over the
bibliography (Word's support just isn't there yet). Paper, along with
source is here:

https://github.com/lock3/meta-paper

The p2273r1.pdf is the most up-to-date version. It's mostly a conversion of
the original + a few small changes. The original is r0, so I'm staging this
for r1.

This can build a word doc too, although probably without the bibliography
and section links... or numbered sections. But it might be useful for
inline comments and feedback.