Subject: Metaprogramming
From: Hana Dusíková (hanicka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-10-23 03:22:37

Hi!

I guess you all notices pretty big paper from Andrew in October mailing: http://open-std.org/JTC1/SC22/WG21/docs/papers/2020/p2237r0.pdf <http://open-std.org/JTC1/SC22/WG21/docs/papers/2020/p2237r0.pdf>

I'm going to schedule a SG7 meeting in 2 or 3 weeks, to give everyone who wants to attend to read it in detail.

I'm also starting this thread (reply only to SG7 mailing list please), where I would like to keep discussion and give Andrew questions you would like him to answer.

Due the amount and number of changes the paper propose there is a chance we will have more than one meeting. Don't expect any voting during first one. I would like to focus us on informed discussion only.

Have a nice weekend!

Hana