March 8 notes and April 5 meeting

From: Hans Boehm <boehm_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 10:58:43 -0800
March 8 meeting attendees:
Hans Boehm, Victor Luchangco, Jens Maurer, Michael {Scott, Spear, Wong}

We had a brief informal discussion of the NWIP ballot and some preliminary
feedback about both syntax and TM in upcoming hardware, concluding that
these are basically known issues. ARM appears headed toward support of TME.
and we're seeing both forward and backward steps in this area from Intel.

Let's tentatively meet briefly on April 5, as scheduled. We should at least
have official NWIP results by then. The usual coordinates:

8:00a.m PDT, 11:00 Eastern, 5:00 Central European
(I believe that thankfully all three will be back in step and on daylight
time by then.)
meet.google.com/sbj-cvgh-vnd
‪(US) +1 208-925-0196‬ PIN: ‪255 542‬#