Re: [SG5] [tm] TM TS (tomorrow's meeting)

From: Hans Boehm <boehm_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 10:33:34 -0800
Since this arrived just in time for tomorrow's meeting, let's actually try
to keep that meeting, with this as the agenda. Especially since we haven't
met for a while, please let me know if you would like to attend this
meeting, but can't make it at the regularly scheduled time.

As a reminder, this is scheduled for tomorrow at 8:00am PST, 11:00 a.m.
EST, 17:00 Central European Time, at

meet.google.com/sbj-cvgh-vnd

(‪US‬) ‪+1 208-925-0196‬
PIN: ‪255 542#‬

Us usual, let me know if you need to call in by phone and need a non-US
number.

Hans