Re: [SG5] Meeting tomorrow

From: Hans Boehm <boehm_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 11:13:55 -0700
We currently have an SG5 meeting scheduled on April 1.

Do we have an agenda? Or should we cancel?

My impression is that P2066 (on the Prague wiki) is in good shape for SG1
approval. Given that the Varna meeting has been cancelled, we should aim
for that SG1 discussion to happen during an SG1 teleconference, if
possible. That might also allow the other participants here to be involved
in any discussions. AFAIK, procedures are in flux, and this is not SG1's
top priority, so I'm not sure how this will play out.

Hans