Re: [isocpp-ext] namespace composition

From: Yehezkel Bernat <yehezkelshb_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2023 23:37:17 +0300
Link to the version we use this semester:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=10mRVR-7sTXLaRACO6PQ9GIJxPh5ZrtWm

I have to admit that it's focused more on Windows/MSVC, as this is our
"official" platform for this class (and some assignments in the first part
of the course require running on Windows, e.g. when we use conio.h for
input), but most of it is already cross-platform, and the rest can be
adapted easily if needed.