Re: [isocpp-ext] namespace composition

From: Yehezkel Bernat <yehezkelshb_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2023 21:12:40 +0300
We use cmake, and give the students zip file with the basic structure.
Everything is set up already and they just have to rename the project. No
setup steps are needed whatsoever. Address sanitizer is already enabled
there for debug builds, together with many useful warning flags. All main
IDEs support cmake naturally these days, or at least after simple one time
setup (e.g. accepting the extension installation auto suggested by VS code
automatically when you open cmake file).