Re: Introducing references

From: Nico Josuttis <nico_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 07:14:26 +0100
yes, there is no real concepts such as pass-by-pointer. I teach that only as workaround for pass-by-reference (especialky used in C).

But this leads to two topics also important to teach :
- pointers versus references as members
- pass by value always decays, PBR does never do that

--
Nico Josuttis
(sent from my mobile phone)