Re: [SG20] Getting Involved in SG20

From: JC van Winkel <jcvw_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 21:27:08 +0200
Welcome!

First, you could read the former messages on SG20 (low volume)
Then there are a few important papers: https://wg21.link/p1231
(the founding paper of SG20)
https://wg21.link/p1389 (standing paper)
and
https://wg21.link/p1725 (progressing from p1389)
A list of modules and topics for C++ guidelines

I am currently working with others on a document about how to write
a guideline module. We already have two topic guidelines in the works:
A template: https://github.com/cplusplus/SG20/blob/master/skeleton.md
About User Defined Literals:
https://github.com/cplusplus/SG20/blob/user-defined-literals/functions/user-defined-literals.md
About Copy Semantics: