Updating and checking topic layouts

From: Florian Sattler <sattlerf_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 15:51:17 +0200
Hi @ all,

when I migrated the copy semantics topic from docs to github I found a
small issue regarding our process. Currently, we include the meta-text
from the skeleton, i.e., the italics part, in the topic markdown. This
causes a slight maintenance problem when we change/adapt the skeleton
afterwards. Hence, I wrote a small script that can automatically update
the meta-text in topics or check if the current meta-text matches the
skeleton.

To finish the last details, there are just a few open questions left:

* For duplicated sections, e.g., Caveats or Points to Cover, should all
headings include the meta-text or just the first one?
* Should we require that a topic has all 'headings' from the skeleton,
even if they would be empty, or make them optional?
* 'nit' should we always add an empty line between heading and meta-text
or add the meta-text directly afterwards? ;)

stay safe and hear you at the next telecon,
cheers,
Florian