Re: [SG20] How much is too much with C++20 concepts?

From: Yehezkel Bernat <yehezkelshb_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2020 06:44:06 +0200
For the original example, I'd say this is a good example only if the source
was a template, or an overload set as suggested by Chris. If the function
was just fine with taking the widest integral type (probably `long long`
was a better choice?) and relaying on integral promotion from whatever the
caller sent, there is probably no reason to make it a template, even if by
using a concept.

If it was a template (or a good candidate to become one), then yes, putting
a constraint on it to express its requirements is a good usage of concepts.