Re: [SG20] How much is too much with C++20 concepts?

From: Tony V E <tvaneerd_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 29 Feb 2020 21:32:27 -0500
I've just started on a quick explanation of concepts:
https://github.com/tvaneerd/cpp20_in_TTs/blob/master/concepts.md

I went with

void sort(std::ranges::random_access_range auto & c)
{
    std::sort(c.begin(), c.end());
}

The definition of random_access_range might be a bit ugly to look at, but
the idea is simple - if you don't have random access you probably want to
sort a different way.

Be seeing you,
Tony