[SG20] Meeting in Prague, telecon beforehand?

From: JC van Winkel <jcvw_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 11:27:00 +0100
Hi all,

We will have a SG20 meeting in Prague. There I want to make some progress
with the issues making up the topics in our guideline modules, see
https://github.com/cplusplus/SG20/issues

I had originally planned to have a telecon before Prague this Friday (24th
of January) but I have been a bit under the weather after the holiday break
(just a common cold but one that came in hard and was persistent), so I had
not gotten around to scheduling it. I am not available on Friday the 31st,
so we must make a decision:

Do we want a telecon on the 24st of January (standard time - 8-9AM PST,
17:00-18:00 MET)?

Please let me know, if I get enough yes answers, I will schedule the
meeting for this Friday.

JC