Re: [SG20] Difficulties in teaching the use of C++20 concepts

From: Yehezkel Bernat <yehezkelshb_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 04:08:07 +0200
I think it was Bjarne Stroustrup who mentioned in several of his talks:
"unconstrained auto is like using void*".
I'm sure he didn't mean it from the type safety perspective, auto is still
type safe, but from the perspective of code readability, expressiveness of
the code and improving the chances of early error detection.

So "unconstrained auto" seems like the term you are looking for.

HTH,
Yehezkel