UNfortunately, these are usually paid. You may get lucky searching on the internet that someone has posted it, or other members in ISO may have access to it. If there is one that you note may be relevant, I would mention it in the paper and then someone may be able to access it for you. Thanks.

On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 2:28 PM Richard Dosselmann via SG19 <sg19@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:
Afternoon,

I am working on this. I am not seeing any documents that at the moment
are directly what we want. Is there a way to preview the contents of
any of these?

Thanks,
Richard