Thanks, I will add that to the agenda. I thnk we will have a full load as the Graph proposal will have a lot of progress as well.
Does any one else want to add anything else.

Given that the mailing deadline is really soon, on Jan 13, if the CLAD team on differentiation wants to submit a paper for the Prague mailing, then we should have a chat about it either ths meeting or next, whenit will be just 3 days before the mailing deadline.

On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 10:04 AM Richard Dosselmann via SG19 <sg19@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:
I can talk about my progress on statistics.

Richard