Re: [isocpp-sg19] SG19 in Poland Nov 22

From: Phil Ratzloff <Phil.Ratzloff_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2024 14:23:45 +0000
Thanks for the clarification on timing.

From: Michael Wong <fraggamuffin_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2024 10:09 AM
To: Phil Ratzloff <Phil.Ratzloff_at_[hidden]>
Cc: sg19_at_[hidden]
Subject: Re: [isocpp-sg19] SG19 in Poland Nov 22

EXTERNAL
OK, thanks. its unlikely Andrew will attend either so I will NOT ask for a room in Poland as of right now unless people want to expose this to a wider audience and get potential collaborators. If the 2 papers are stalled, maybe one way to get them going is to get help writing them from someone, then the team can review the work.

If we do need a room, it seems afternoon in Europe would coincide with early morning in NA.

Thanks to Nevin, here is a date correction:
For Graph to have any chance to exit in SG19 to enter LEWG, the 2 missing papers must be ready for review at least 2-3 months before May 2025 (Sofia meeting) in SG19 to exit SG19 in May 2025. If we don't make that, then it will have to move forward to exit SG19 on Oct 2025 to be ready for Kona.

I will NOT be attending the Poland meeting.