Re: [isocpp-sg19] No call this week due to CPPCON

From: Michael Wong <fraggamuffin_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2024 12:33:05 -0400
  Hi all here is the agenda. They did not have the Poland wiki open where I
would normally attach cppcon to the next f2f meeting, so I had to use the
St. Louis wiki. Please upload your papers through the attachment. The
minutes can be one single document that is uploaded to the attachment and
every paper can point to it, or separate depending on the note taker's
preference. Thank you all. Guy, Patrice, and Bryan, as co-chairs please
feel free to adjust.

https://wiki.edg.com/bin/view/Wg21stlouis2024/CPPCON20242024-09-08