C++ Logo


Advanced search

[SG19] Cancel Sg19 Thursday

From: Michael Wong <fraggamuffin_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 12:47:40 -0500
Hi all, we are scheduled for a call Thursday for our normal monthly SG19
call. But I have started traveling again since October as every conference
is trying to get in during this reopening bubble as they all know it will
soon be shut down again. So currently in SF attending and talking at 3
conferences at the same time.

I am polling to see if there are urgent matters for a SG19 call tomorrow.
Normally it would be Finance:

    Sep 9, 2021 02:00 PM ET 1800 UTC Graph Done

    Oct 14, 2021 02:00 PM ET 1800 UTC Stats and WG14 Floating Point SG
replaces RL and DC Done

    Nov 11 , 2021 02:00 PM ET 1800 UTC DST break/cancelled

    Dec 9 2021 02:00 PM ET 1800 UTC Stats

IF there is no urgency, then I would appreciate a cancellation as the other
thing I have to do with traveling is to find a PCR test in country to get
back to my country and my backup PCR test is scheduled Thursday(yes I do 2
tests just in case). The tight timing of this PCR testing is the single
highest stress point of traveling these days because without it you cannot
go home.

If there is an urgency, I will need a chair to host in my place. If we
cancel, then I would move all the agenda forward:

    Jan 13, 2022 02:00 PM ET/1900 UTC: Graph
    Feb 10, 2022 02:00 PM ET/1900 UTC: Reinforcement Learing and
Differential Calculus
    Mar 10, 2022 02:00 PM ET/1900 UTC: Stats Note this is now already
passed SG19 voting and is scheduled for SG6 as LEWG has passed it to SG6.
So we are waiting for feedbacks from other SGs.

If I have no response by end of business day, I will cancel. Cheers.

Received on 2021-12-07 11:47:55