Re: [SG19] Dec 10 meeting plan

From: Cyril Khazan (BLOOMBERG/ 919 3RD A) <"Cyril>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 15:03:41 -0000
Hi Michael,

Can you please link to the paper(s) for discussion on Dec 10 ?

Thanks
Cyril Khazan

From: sg19_at_lists.isocpp.org At: 12/04/20 17:20:53To: lindelof_at_[hidden]
Cc: fraggamuffin_at_[hidden], sg19_at_[hidden]
Subject: Re: [SG19] Dec 10 meeting plan

I will also be sending an agenda in a few days. Thanks. Regards
On Fri, Dec 4, 2020 at 5:17 PM Michael Wong <fraggamuffin_at_[hidden]> wrote:

I will be sending invites to the list. Richard Dosselman will be sending the latest Stats paper. Thank you.
On Fri, Dec 4, 2020 at 3:03 PM David Lindelof <lindelof_at_[hidden]> wrote:

Hi,

Is there any reading material we need to be familiar with before the review?

David Lindelöf, Ph.D.
+41 (0)79 415 66 41
http://davidlindelof.com
Follow me on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/dlindelof

On 4 December 2020 at 16:59:59, Michael Wong via SG19 (sg19_at_[hidden]) wrote:
Hi all, just looking ahead to our plans
> Dec 10, 2020: 1800 UTC: stats paper
>
> Jan 14, 2021: 1800 UTC: differential calculus + reinforcement learning
>
> Feb 11, 2021: 1800 UTC: Graph paper
For stats paper review next week, I think we are looking for a 2nd deep review of the paper with the following outside guess:
Walter Brown
Jolanta
Do I need to invite Mateusz to discuss collaboration for units addition for stats?
Anyone else I may be missing?

I think this review could be our final review before a possible vote to move it to LEWG.

Thank you. --
SG19 mailing list
SG19_at_[hidden]rg