Re: [SG19] Future SG19 call proposal

From: Michael Wong <fraggamuffin_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 18:27:40 -0400
Sorry those times are of course are 2 pm if we follow the suggestion:
    Apr 9, 2020 02:00 PM: stats paper
    May 14, 2020 02:00 PM: Differential calculus
    Jun 11, 2020 02:00 PM: Graph paper
    Jul 9, 2020 02:00 PM: Stats paper
    Aug 13, 2020 02:00 PM: Differential calculus
    Sep 10, 2020 02:00 PM: Graph paper
    Oct 8, 2020 02:00 PM: stats paper