Re: [isocpp-sg16] Updating P2873

From: Alisdair Meredith <alisdairm_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2024 11:39:32 -0400
Thanks for correcting the link :)

I have just uploaded an update with only editorial clean-up.

I am particularly interested in post-Tokyo opinions now that
two more code conversion facets have been deprecated.

Should we hold off on removing the originally deprecated
facets until we can cleanly remove all such facets at once?

Should we more aggressively remove the not-previously
deprecated facets from C++20, that probably have minimal
use yet?

Or should we proceed with the original plan of removing
just the facets that were deprecated back in C++20?

AlisdairM