Re: A personal experiment

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2023 22:03:18 -0500
That sounds like a great project! Please share what you learn in addition to asking any questions!

One of the things I would like to hear about is the process of typing Thai text. Did you get a Thai keyboard? Or are you using a key map? Or using an on screen keyboard?

Likewise, please share the kind of text processing you end up doing. It would be great to understand how that processing maps to Unicode algorithms and any tradeoffs you encounter with regard to efficiency vs ergonomics.

Tom.