Re: Agenda for the 2023-07-26 SG16 telecon

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 17:35:21 -0400
This is your friendly reminder that this meeting is taking place tomorrow.

Thank you to Corentin for his recent reminder of P2342 (For a Few
Punctuators More) <https://wg21.link/p2342>. If possible, please read
the section on $ as it provides excellent historical context that is
relevant for the discussion of WG14 N3145.

Also thank you to Mark for providing a proposed resolution for LWG 3944
<https://lists.isocpp.org/sg16/2023/07/3915.php>. Please try to review
that for tomorrow as well.

Tom.