2023 Annual C++ Developer Survey; an apology

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 12:13:46 -0400
For those of you that have taken the 2023 Annual C++ Developer Survey
<https://isocpp.org/blog/2023/04/2023-annual-cpp-developer-survey-lite>,
you might have noticed that it doesn't include the questions we
discussed June 8th
<https://github.com/sg16-unicode/sg16-meetings/blob/master/README-2022.md#june-8th-2022>
and June 22nd
<https://github.com/sg16-unicode/sg16-meetings/blob/master/README-2022.md#june-22nd-2022>
last year. This was my fault; I completely dropped the ball on updating
the draft questions document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lRU7uErn2Vc7LOGG2H3PrzCvmf69u8S_v-43by_Vb9c/edit#heading=h.tg7ur3tk7cak>
to reflect our last discussion and getting it sent to the Standard C++
Foundation for inclusion. I'm sorry. I'll plan to get it submitted for
next year. I'll get the document updated soon and will then notify the
mailing list to request further review. At that time, we can also
determine if there is desire to spend any additional telecon time
discussing it.

Tom.