Re: "Down with character"

From: Alisdair Meredith <alisdairm_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 14:28:08 +0000
From a hasty review:

I could not figure the rule for using “code point” vs. “Unicode code point”.
The latter is a mouthful, especially when replacing a single word like “character”,
so if we could drop “Unicode” more frequently I think it would read better.

Multiple cases of 5-digit code points, u+000xx that should be 4-digit u+00xx.

Check for consistency of singular/plural. e.g., code point vs code points.

A bunch of typos on the motivation section, but most notably C+ rather than C++!

Other than being a mouthful when repeated so frequently, I think this looks like
a step in the right direction.

AlisdairM