Re: Referencing the Unicode Standard

From: Jens Maurer <jens.maurer_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2022 16:17:08 +0100
Just before [lex.name] in the paper, there is still a
reference to ISO 10646:

"character of the translation character set is encoded as specified in ISO/IEC 10646 for ..."

"with the XID_Start Unicode property" -> "with the Unicode property XID_Start"
(same in all other such situations)

[cpp.predefined]

"The specified year and month are implementation-defined."
-> "The value is implementation-defined."

I would prefer if we could repurpose that macro to refer to the supported
Unicode version instead (by its release year/month).

[depr.locale.stdcvt.req]

It would be helpful to retain a reference to the place where UTF-8 etc.
is defined.

Regarding reference to annexes: Since our normative reference would
say "Core Specification" with this paper, that phrasing seems to exclude
annexes. If we just say "Unicode", that's less exclusive of annexes.

Jens