Re: FYI: Unicode proposals incoming

From: Corentin Jabot <corentinjabot_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 20:09:47 +0100
Thanks Zach!
I'll also write some stuff about that, albeit higher level design ideas
that I've been playing with, I don't have the bandwidth to do more
than that at the moment,
but Hopefully Zach and I can combine efforts.

My feeling is that for us to make significant strides in the 26 cycles we
will need as many collaborators as we can get.
Note that, I've found that it's fairly repetitive, ie a fair number of
Unicode algorithms are N-M codepoints transformations so
normalization/casing/folding/ are similar, segmentation is basically split
with fancy boundary conditions, with the exception of if and/how we
represent a cluster as a type,
requirements are more or less the same across the board, etc

So... it is somewhat realistic to get somewhere :)