Re: Some words of praise

From: Alisdair Meredith <alisdairm_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 13:14:02 -1000
And I want to reiterate what Patrice has said!

I also have been following offline at a slower pace, and believe the
output of this study group is my top feature of C++23. You have
tackled issues in wording that has been often untouched since the
original C++98 standard, and brought us into a modern age that
supports diverse tooling, notably source control tools like git.

I really appreciate the dedication and effort that saw all this through.
Thank you very much!

AlisdairM