Re: Agenda for the 2022-11-02 SG16 telecon​

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 17:30:18 -0400
The NB comments for the CD ballot have been officially released. Now
that we have official identifiers for the comments, I am going to use
those in the published summary for this meeting. I'm also going to
revise the summary for the 2022-10-19 telecon
<https://github.com/sg16-unicode/sg16-meetings#october-19th-2022> to use
them. If this is a cause for concern for anyone, please let me know.

I also realized that I neglected to explicitly declare the result of the
final poll we took for the 2022-11-02 telecon. The published summary
will indicate a lack of consensus for that poll. The poll was:

  * Poll: [FR-10][FR-21]: SG16 recommends resolving these comments by
    restricting all references to the Unicode Standard to the version
    that corresponds to the referenced version of ISO/IEC 10646.
      o Attendees: 9 (1 abstention)
        SF
         SA
        2