Re: Agenda for the 2022-10-12 SG16 telecon​

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 21:23:16 -0400
The CD ballot closes on 2022-11-01 and the official NB comments must be
available by then. That is less than a week before the Kona meeting
begins. Each NB has its own internal deadlines for NB comment
submissions and a timeline for making draft publications available. I
don't have insight into NBs other than INCITS. A request was sent to the
NB chairs mailing list requesting that each NB attach its draft
publication to the wiki
<https://wiki.edg.com/bin/view/Wg21kona2022/Documents>. So far, none
have been added there, but I don't find that surprising at this time. I
also wouldn't be surprised if NB chairs forget to do so; feel free to
remind your NB chair to do so; I'll send an email as well.

As of right now, we only have two scheduled SG16 meetings before the
Kona meeting begins. We can add more as necessary as time gets closer,
but I'm hesitant to delay getting started. We can always revise any
positions we take as new information becomes available; I don't expect
any of CWG, EWG, LEWG, or LWG to take action on any positions we
establish before they meet in Kona.

Tom.