Re: Fwd: Announcing The Unicode(R) Standard, Version 15.0

From: Mark de Wever <koraq_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 19:27:59 +0200
Hi Steve,

I'm not entirely clear what you mean. I'm in favour of bumping to
Unicode 15 and address LWG-3780. For now I created a PR to update libc++
to use Unicode 15. (That PR will land after approval by a reviewer.)
When users start to use Unicode 15, it may not estimate the width for
the new code points correctly, but without updating there would be the
same issue. Updating to Unicode 15 will allow libc++ to properly use the
new code points in the EGC.

Mark