Re: Agenda for the 2022-09-14 SG16 telecon

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 23:17:21 -0400
Thank you to everyone that attended today.

The slides presented will be published with the meeting summary. In the
meantime, you can find them here
<https://github.com/sg16-unicode/sg16-meetings/blob/master/presentations/2022-09-14-WG21-UC-collab-p1949-presentation.odp>
if interested. Links included in the slides are below:

  * Unicode Message Format Working Group (MFWG)
    <https://github.com/unicode-org/message-format-wg>:
      o Draft specification
        <https://github.com/unicode-org/message-format-wg/tree/develop/spec>
        (available in the spec folder of the develop branch).
  * Unicode Source Ad Hoc Group (SCWG):
      o Changes to UAX #9
        <https://github.com/unicode-org/message-format-wg/tree/develop/spec>
        included in Unicode 15: L2/22-172
        <https://www.unicode.org/L2/L2022/22172-uax9-45-draft-pri449.pdf>.
      o Changes to UAX #31
        <https://www.unicode.org/L2/L2022/22172-uax9-45-draft-pri449.pdf>
        included in Unicode 15: L2/22-179
        <https://www.unicode.org/L2/L2022/22179-uax31-36-draft-6-post-pri450.pdf>.
  * Backward compatibility impact from P1949
    <https://www.unicode.org/L2/L2022/22179-uax31-36-draft-6-post-pri450.pdf>:
      o SG16 issue #79 <https://github.com/sg16-unicode/sg16/issues/79>:
        Migration challenges following P1949 changes to identifier syntax.
      o Clang bug report #54732
        <https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues/54732>: Clang 14
        rejects certain Unicode characters in identifiers that are
        accepted by Clang 13 and the C++ Standard.
      o L2/22-102
        <https://www.unicode.org/L2/L2022/22102-non-xid-ident-usage.pdf>:
        A survey of non-XID identifier usage in program text

Tom.