Agenda for the 2022-06-22 SG16 telecon

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 16:21:20 -0400
SG16 will hold a telecon on Wednesday, June 22nd, at 19:30 UTC (timezone
conversion
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20220622T193000&p1=1440&p2=tz_pdt&p3=tz_mdt&p4=tz_cdt&p5=tz_edt&p6=tz_cest>).

The agenda is:

  * Continue discussion of survey questions for the 2023 C++ Developer
    Survey.
      o Revise, add, and remove questions from the draft survey document
        <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lRU7uErn2Vc7LOGG2H3PrzCvmf69u8S_v-43by_Vb9c/edit?usp=sharing>.

The Google doc linked above was previously communicated and reflects
discussion from the 2022-06-08 telecon
<https://github.com/sg16-unicode/sg16-meetings#june-8th-2022>. Thank you
to Corentin for providing feedback; I'll get that incorporated shortly.
The draft document likely contains too many proposed questions, so
please come prepared to discuss which ones should be removed or
postponed. Ideas for how to combine questions to reduce the count would
be appreciated as well. I would also like to discuss the idea of
conducting a trial run; perhaps running a survey via Twitter to gauge
the response rate and discover any difficulties people face trying to
answer the questions.

Tom.