Agenda for the 2022-06-08 SG16 telecon

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 18:15:36 -0400
SG16 will hold a telecon on Wednesday, June 8th, at 19:30 UTC (timezone
conversion
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20220608T193000&p1=1440&p2=tz_pdt&p3=tz_mdt&p4=tz_cdt&p5=tz_edt&p6=tz_cest>).

The agenda is:

  * D2572R0: std::format() fill character allowances
    <https://raw.githack.com/tahonermann/std-proposals/master/d2572r0.html>
      o Final review pending the availability of an updated revision.
  * Discuss survey questions to suggest for the 2023 C++ Developer Survey

The link to D2572R0 above is a live link. The revision currently there
is unchanged from our prior review. I expect to complete updates in the
next day or so and will send an update and change log when done. Please
try to supply any wording feedback on the mailing list before the
meeting; I hope we won't need to spend much more time on this paper.

For the survey questions discussion, please see the mailing list
discussion <https://lists.isocpp.org/sg16/2022/06/3214.php> initiated
yesterday.

Tom.