Re: Draft comment fixing Annex E to match our current understanding

From: Corentin Jabot <corentinjabot_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 08:57:44 +0200
See https://corp.unicode.org/pipermail/unicode/2021-March/009400.html

There was no intent for Pattern_White_Space to ever apply to C++-like
languages.

Just saying: "C++ does not claim conformance with this requirement." would
be sufficient and more correct. Otherwise, something along the lines of
"C++ is not a pattern language so this requirement is not applicable". Or
saying nothing, that would work too.