Re: Draft comment fixing Annex E to match our current understanding

From: Hubert Tong <hubert.reinterpretcast_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 20:19:00 -0400
Suggestion:
UAX #31 describes what characters formal languages, such as computer
languages, should choose for use as whitespace and syntactically
significant characters during the process of lexical analysis. C++
does not claim conformance with this requirement.

In particular, the "should describe and implement" wording implies
more comprehensive and broader advice than is given by UAX #31. Also,
lexing produces tokens from characters; past that, we are dealing with
tokens (not characters). Commas also added as an editorial change.