Re: [isocpp-lib-ext] LEWG(I) Weekly review - P2549R0: Should the output of std::print to a terminal be synchronized with the underlying stream?

From: Barry Revzin <barry.revzin_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 10:33:19 -0500
On Tue, May 10, 2022 at 10:17 AM Mark Hoemmen <mark.hoemmen_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> It looks like P2549R0's title is "std::unexpected<E> should have
> error() as member accessor" -- on the original question, though, I
> would vote +1, since I would want new introductions of std::print into
> existing code to interoperate correctly.
> mfh

Yeah it's supposed to be P2539 (
https://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2022/p2539r1.html). The
original email got this right, just the subject had a typo. This is why
it's good to always include the title (thanks, Inbal!) so it's obvious
which paper we're discussing (which, in this case, clearly the std::print
synchronization one with just the wrong number... rather than the
unexpected one with the wrong title). Very difficult to typo the whole
title. The keys aren't exactly right next to each other...

Barry