Agenda for the 2022-05-11 SG16 telecon

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 17:30:47 -0400
SG16 will hold a telecon on Wednesday, May 11th, at 19:30 UTC (timezone
conversion
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20220511T193000&p1=1440&p2=tz_pdt&p3=tz_mdt&p4=tz_cdt&p5=tz_edt&p6=tz_cest>).

The agenda is:

  * D2286R8: Formatting Ranges
    <https://brevzin.github.io/cpp_proposals/2286_fmt_ranges/p2286r8.html>
      o Review and approve final wording updates.
  * D2558R1: Add @, $, and ` to the basic character set
    <https://isocpp.org/files/papers/D2558R1.html>
      o Continue review pending the availability of an updated revision.
  * D2572R0: std::format() fill character allowances
    <https://rawgit.com/tahonermann/std-proposals/master/d2572r0.html>
      o Continue review pending the availability of an updated revision.

I expect this to be our last review of P2286 unless something surprising
and new is identified.

Further review of P2558 and P2572 are still contingent upon new draft
revisions by their authors. If new revisions don't materialize, then we
can hope for quite a short meeting!

Tom.