Re: Agenda for the 2022-04-27 SG16 telecon

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 16:12:20 -0400
This is your friendly reminder that this telecon is taking place tomorrow.

I don't yet know if we'll have revisions of the latter two papers to
discuss. Given that there will be such limited time to review them
before we meet, we'll only poll forwarding them if no significant new
concerns are raised, the updates align with guidance from the last
telecon (which has now been published
<https://github.com/sg16-unicode/sg16-meetings#april-13th-2022>), and
there are no objections to polling.

Tom.