SG16 meeting summary for April 13th, 2022

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 16:06:51 -0400
The summary for the SG16 meeting held April 13th, 2022 is now
available. For those that attended, please review and suggest corrections.

  * https://github.com/sg16-unicode/sg16-meetings#april-13th-2022

No decisions were made at this meeting.

I again apologize for being so delinquent getting the summary published.

Jens, I fear I misunderstood or incorrectly captured some of your
comments. Please see the editor's note starting with "This behavior
doesn't seem related to the proposed change since ...". If you recall
the discussion being different than I wrote, I'll update it to reflect
your recollection.

Tom.