Re: Agenda for the 2022-03-09 SG16 telecon

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 16:07:36 -0500
This is your friendly reminder that this telecon is taking place tomorrow.

If you haven't yet, please review the linked Google Doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1f-CLhYZIf_L0q1QBEqe2sVHyAofGx8Akt_xJKDGhcgA/edit?usp=sharing>.
Please add comments; especially with regard to any feature sets that you
would like to discuss during the telecon.

Tom.