Re: [isocpp-ssrg] Fwd: Avoiding Source Code Spoofing

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 14:33:11 -0500
Thank you, JF. Copying SG16 and the author of P2538R0 (C++ Identifier
Security using Unicode Standard Annex 39) <https://wg21.link/p2528r0>.

This effort has implications for future work on P2538R0; we'll want to
ensure that any such efforts are consistent with the guidance and work
eventually produced by this new Unicode Consortium group.

Tom.