Re: LEWG(I) (Bi)Weekly review - P2510R0: Formatting pointers

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 07:59:56 -0500
+1

I have had the need to format pointers in the various ways described in
the paper on numerous occasions (except for locale considerations, but
as an opt-in, I see no issue).

I believe there is an Oxford comma missing in the updates to
[format.string.std]p13: "... other than charT and bool, pointer types*,*
or when an integer presentation type is specified" (after "pointer types").

Tom.